|Christmas Creativity Entrant 2012 by Naatje patisserie Cupcakes and Cakes|
Our Christmas Creativity Competition for 2013 is open again with a winner decided on Monday 18th December. The winner will win a $250 Voucher to spend in store at The Little Big Company prize only eligible for Australian Residents only. If you are an international participant you can share your work but understand the prize is only eligible for Australian residents over the age of 18.
We are running this competition on Facebook and is not way affiliated with Facebook. By entering your photos you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined in this post below. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
But with much easier Facebook promotions guidelines here the photo with the most votes (the most likes) in the Christmas Creativity 2013 album will win a $250 voucher to spend in store at The Little Big Company. Just press “like” on the photo to vote for the entrant.
How does it work, share your photo of your Christmas Creativity see below suggestions to the facebook page or email Louisa@littlebigcompany.com.au, share your photo, we will then place in the Christmas Creativity Album on our Facebook page and the photo that gets the most likes will win.
In accordance with new Facebook regulations people can vote by simply liking the photo, therefore the photo with the most likes will win. See Facebook’s regulations on how to administer. A vote is not by sharing but by liking the photo, a like counts for a vote.
See Facebook’s terms here; https://www.facebook.com/facebookforbusiness/news/page-promotions-terms
“Collect entries by having users post on the Page or comment/like a Page post
Collect entries by having users message the Page
Utilize likes as a voting mechanism”
Christmas related desserts
Christmas themed cookies
Christmas themed party table
Christmas sweet treats
Christmas paper craft
Christmas party craft
Christmas Party DIY
Christmas DIY gift
Christmas Themed Art
Terms and conditions (By submitting your photo into The Christmas Creativity Competition you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below)
1. This Christmas Creativity Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this Christmas Creativity Competiton you and theThe Little Big Company release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to the competition
9. Participation is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other goods or
services. If for any reason the Christmas Creativity Compeition is not capable of running as planned, the Little Big Company reserves the right in its discretion (subject always to any direction given by a relevant gaming or lotteries authority) to cancel, terminate, extend, modify or suspend the competition. The Little Big Company may in its discretion disqualify any person or persons who is interferes with the competition process or is dishonest in anyway.
10. Each participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Little Big Company(including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including without limitation negligence), for any loss or damage; any harm whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the The Little Big Company’s Christmas Creativity Competition.
11. Entrants warrant and agree that their Competition photo submissions (in whole or inpart):
do not and will not infringe any third party rights (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy, publicity or confidentiality); are not unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, profane or derogatory. The Little Big Company will be excluded from any liability from the entrants photo.
12. Entrants warrant and agree that the, will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems;
13. have the full authority to grant to the The Little Big Company the rights referred to in these terms and conditions; and
14. Participants in The Christmas Creativity Competion are fully responsible for their Competition entry content.